Rural Enterprise Development Corporation Ltd (REDCL) is pleased to announce vacancy for the following posts.
- Deputy General Manager – AFD
- Legal Counsel / Company Secretary
- Human Resource and Procurement Officer
- Personnel Assistant
The Rural Enterprise Development Corporation Ltd. (REDCL) is pleased to invite all interested Bhutanese artists/designers/individuals to take part in the logo designing competition for the designing of REDCL logo. Entries may be sent to…
BOiC began training 192 Community Center Operators (CCO) and 13 IT personnel of the community Centers of the country today.
The following business opportunities were identified as techno-commercially viable projects by BOiC and offered to general public in December 2014:
- Production of Chiratta Powder
- Manufacturing of Kids Furniture
- Production of Ground Nut Oil
- Production of Wood Charcoal
- Production of ‘Sea-Buck-Thorn’ (Tarbu) Juice
- Production of Sangzey-Jatsa-Gye
To empower entrepreneurship in the country and to give the upcoming generations an opportunity to start business in manufacturing and production, BOiC in collaboration with the Department of Employment, Ministry of Labour and Human Resources (MoLHR) started to take graduates under BOiC’s wings to train and engage in conducting feasibility studies related to manufacturing and production sectors.